Why is chemical soil analysis important?
- Increase of pH and EC of the soil,
- Blocking the uptake of certain macro and microelements by plants which affects the increase in
- production cost and
- yield reduction.
Therefore, it is necessary to determine the potential and effective soil fertility in soil samples taken from the production plots.
Based on the knowledge of the content and shape of nutrients in the soil as well as the needs of individual plants for those elements, recommendations can be given for the application of appropriate types, formulations, and amounts of fertilizers.
A balanced plant died provides higher yields and preserves soil fertility for years to come.
What does Agrounik soil analysis include?
1. pH value measurement
2. Humus content assessment
3. Determining the content of easily accessible K and P
4. Readily available nitrogen assessment
5. CaCo3 content assessment
6. N-min method
What does proper sampling mean?
Samples of soil to be analyzed are taken at the end or beginning of vegetation, necessarily before growing perennial plants, it is not recommended to take samples for analysis after fertilizing.
The depth of sampling for crop and vegetable production is from 0-30 cm, and for orchards and vineyards from 0-30 and 30-60cm. From a plot of up to 5ha, it is necessary to take from 15-25 average samples that are mixed and one sample is taken from it for analysis. Samples can be taken with a shovel or probe.
The sampling process involves several steps:
- Clean the surface of the soil from the remnants of the previous crop to a depth of 1.5 to 2cm (figure no.1).
- Dig up to 30 cm with the ax and level its front side (picture no.2)
- Cut a layer of soil along the entire depth of the profile. Carefully remove the ash with the soil so that the soil remains on the ash when it is laid on the ground (picture no.3)
- Mixing of the samples – take soil samples from 15-20 places from the plot of up to 5ha from the same depth, mix them in the same bucket and take one sample from it. Put it in a PVC bag.
- Submit the filled-out soil control application along with the sample.
CASH ON DELIVERY