Biofertilizer Energen Akva + Microelements affects the uniform absorption of nutrients from the soil, improves the process of photosynthesis, eliminates symptoms and deficiencies of plants caused by lack of useful microelements, and increases the yield of cultivated crops. Energen Akva + Microelements is a completely safe fertilizer that you can also use with copper-based preparations.
Energen Akva + Microelements is a natural and ecologically tested complex of microelements in a chelated form that follows all processes in the plant and affects the uniform absorption of nutrients from the soil. With a natural fertilizer as Energen Akva + Microelements, Agrounik has provided you with an increased yield, whether you are engaged in traditional or organic agriculture.Send an inquiry Your salesperson
The composition of our organic fertilizer Energen Aqua + Microelements is characterized by a high concentration of organic acids that are mixed with elements in the chelated state, which are difficult to find in the soil. The acids that make up the majority of the fertilizer Energen Akva + Microelements are:
- 16% of potassium salts of humic acids,
- fulvic acids and silicic acids,
- Monosaccharides (glucose, fructose),
- Amino acids (glutamic acid, glycine, alanine, methionine, lysine),
- Polyhydroxy acids (citric, lactic, and propionic).
- A complex of microelements in chelated form (Fe, Mn, Mo, B, Zn, Cu, Co, Se, and Si).
1. In arable farming
Our Energen Aqua + Microelements gives optimal results, especially when applied to wheat, corn, soybeans, sunflowers, sugar beets, and tobacco.
Foliar application: 0.25 l / ha – two to three times, during the vegetation.
2. Vegetables and ornamental plants
In tomatoes, peppers, cabbage cucumbers, tubers and leafy vegetables, and all kinds of flowers.
Foliar application: 0.25 l / ha two to three times during the growing season – in seedling production.
Irrigation device: 0.25 l / ha, several times during the growing season.
3. Orcharding and viticulture
Foliar application: 0.25 l / ha per 800-1000 liters of water, 4 or 5 times during the growing season.
Irrigation device: 0.25 – 0.5 l / ha, several times during the growing season.
The use of organic fertilizer has numerous benefits not only on the health of the crops you grow but also on the supply of soil with humus and numerous chemical elements that are not normally present in the soil. Organic fertilizer indirectly affects human health, and our Energen Aqua + Microelements has confirmed its success by contributing to several fields:
- Faster and better plant growth and development
- It reduces the content of nitrates and heavy metals that are normally found in agricultural products
- Reduction of plant stress due to hail, drought, frost…
- Better utilization of nutrients from the soil
- Yield increase
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN Energen Akva + Microelements?
Send an inquiry
If you are interested in Energen Akva + Microelements , contact us through this form.
Enegren Akva + B
Natural and ecologically tested complex of boron and other microelements in a chelated form that follow all processes in the plant.