Karpo is a microbiological preparation used for thinning the apple crop load. It contains natural compounds of auxin and cytokinin which are obtained by microbiological fermentation. Kapro is applied when the size of the fruit is 8-15mm. Kapro reduces fruit set, increasing the fruit size and the fruit class share. Karpo doesn’t cause he phytotoxicity because it contains natural biodegradable compounds that the plant can metabolize. Carpo affects the share and class of the fruits > 75mm by 20%.
SUITABLE FOR USE IN ORGANIC PRODUCTIONSend an inquiry Your salesperson
Carpo is applied when the fruit size is 8 – 15 mm, with the following apple varieties and application concentration:
- Golden delišes, Čadel 0.5 – 1%
- Granny Smith, Red delišes standard, Mutsu – 0.5 – 1%
- Idared, Gala – 0.2 – 0.5%
- Red delišes (spur and semi spur varieties)- 0.2 – 0.5%.
In the case of trees of high lushness in full yield, in case of abundant flowering. and in sunny and warm weather, use higher concentrations of the preparation. Its application is not directly dependent on weather conditions.
Effects of application:
- regular yield
- higher average fruit weight
- a higher proportion of larger fruits
- better coloration
- firmer fruits
- it is easier to perform protection
- it is easier to harvest large fruits
- lower sorting costs
- smaller decline before harvest
- higher economic gain
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN Karpo?
Send an inquiry
If you are interested in Karpo , contact us through this form.
Enegren Akva + B
Natural and ecologically tested complex of boron and other microelements in a chelated form that follow all processes in the plant.