UNI-MAX is a microbiologically granulated fertilizer – nutrient mobilizer, which is certified for use in organic and traditional agricultural production.
UNI-MAX 4 – 8 mm is a starting micro granulated microbiological fertilizer for soil treatment, the application of which will eliminate the negative effects that result from the application of mineral fertilizers. With our microbiological fertilizer, your soil will be healthier and more fertile.Send an inquiry Your salesperson
UNI-MAX microbiological fertilizer contains bacteria that are applied to special carriers, from where they are released over a long period of time.
Plants are supplied with nitrogen and phosphorus from reserves that are already in the soil. Organic compounds in the soil make up 70-90% of the total content of nitrogen and phosphorus, but they are inaccessible to plants.
By applying UNI-MAX fertilizers, these compounds decompose to nitrogen and phosphorus forms that plants can absorb directly through the root system. In that way, the elements that are already present in the soil become available to the plants, as a result of which the application of mineral fertilizers is reduced.
UNI-MAX fertilizer contains:
- Bacillus megatherium 3×107 cfu/cm3
- Azozobacter chroococcum sp. 1×107 cfu/cm3
The preparation is in a solid-state, without a characteristic odor, light gray in color.
Granulation: 4-8 mm
UNI-MAX fertilizer is used with the help of fertilizer spreaders. The amount and time of application of this product depend on the branch of agriculture for which we use it.
1. Basic fertilizer
2. Pre-sowing (starting fertilizer)
|ORCHARDING AND VITICULTURE|
1. When planting pomes, stone fruits, and nuts
2. When planting and fertilizing berries
3. Basic fertilization
25-50 g/per tree
25-50 g/meter length
150-200 kg/ha below the tree in strips
What will you get by applying UNI-MAX fertilizer?
- Eliminates the negative effects of applying mineral fertilizers
- Faster decomposition of crop residues
- Improves the water-air regime of the soil
- Accelerates the initial growth of the plant
- Favorably affects soil fertility
- Better absorption of phosphorus, nitrogen, potassium, and microelements from the soil
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN UNI-MAX 4 – 8 MM?
Send an inquiry
If you are interested in UNI-MAX 4 – 8 MM , contact us through this form.
Enegren Akva + B
Natural and ecologically tested complex of boron and other microelements in a chelated form that follow all processes in the plant.